Spit Spot! Discover the joy and wonder of Mary Poppins in the classic adventures, and WIN Mary Poppins Afternoon Tea at the Aqua Shard!
More than eighty years since we first met Mary Poppins, this children’s classic is still charming listeners and transporting new fans into the mysterious world of everyone’s favourite magical nanny.
The original and classic story is now available in all-new luxurious livery in time for the release of the 2018 Mary Poppins movie. Families can now also enjoy the story on the go or at bedtime with an enchanting audiobook beautifully read by the talented Olivia Colman.
To celebrate, HarperCollins Children’s Books are giving you the chance to win one of FIVE Mary Poppins Afternoon Tea experiences at the Aqua Shard in London (UK).
For your chance to win, submit your answer to the question below before 11:59 p.m. (BST) on Thursday 18th October.
Where does the Banks family live? Listen to the audio extract below for a clue!
ENTER THE COMPETITION BELOW
Competition opens on 20 September 2018.
Terms and conditions apply – see below for details.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and Thameslink (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 18 to enter this competition. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: Answer the question on the form, and submit your details.
5. The opening date for entries is 20th September 2018. The closing date for entries is Thursday 18th October 2018. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per household.
8. The prize is a Mary Poppins Afternoon tea for two at the Aqua Shard in London. There are five prizes available.
9. No additional expenses are paid for (eg. Travel).
10. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
11. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
12. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner of the competition will be selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria: drawn at random from all correct entries by an independent adjudicator and notified by email no later than the 31st October 2018. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
14. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
15. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of receipt of the full postal address. The winner will be provided with written confirmation of their prize, redeemable at any Mary Poppins Afternoon Tea, subject to availability. The winner will be responsible for booking their Mary Poppins Afternoon Tea directly with Aqua Shard.
16. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
17. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
18. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to email@example.com HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
19. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
20. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
21. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
23. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
24. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
25. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.