- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
- How to enter: To be in with a chance of winning, comment on the competition Facebook post (posted 21/10/19) on The Tiger Who Came to Tea Facebook page.
- The opening date for entries is 21st October 2019. The closing date for entries is 11th November 2019 at midnight. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry allowed per household.
- The prize is 1 x The Tiger Who Came to Tea Bamboo Dining Set, 1 x The Tiger Who Came to Tea Book & Soft Toy Gift Set, 1 x 50th Anniversary Gift Edition of The Tiger Who Came to Tea. There will be three winners in total.
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria: drawn at random from entries satisfying point 4 above by an independent adjudicator and notified by email address no later than the 18th November 2019. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner between 25th November 2019 and 6th December 2019. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Children’s Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- HarperCollins acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or association with Twitter, and agrees that Twitter cannot be held liable for anything related to the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
TTWCTT Bamboo Set Bundle Competition T&Cs
The Beast of Buckingham Palace Facebook Competition T&Cs
This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition. You must be 18 or over to enter this competition. Read More
What Was I Scared Of? Halloween Costume Activity
Are you looking for a DIY costume for your little one this Halloween? Look no further! What could be spookier than pair of pale green pants…with nobody inside them! Download our ‘How To’ guide to create your own ‘What Was I Scared Of?’ inspired Halloween costume. Read More
Halloween for Bookworms
For bookworms, EVERY occasion is an opportunity to have fun with their favourite characters and Halloween is no exception! Read on for costume inspiration, how-tos, activities and novel extracts that will keep everyone busy on the 31st October! Dress Up as Skulduggery An instantly… Read More