- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
- How to enter: To be in with a chance of winning, comment on the competition Facebook post (posted 27/11/2019) on HarperCollins Children’s Books Facebook page.
- The opening date for entries is 27th November 2019. The closing date for entries is 2nd December 2019 at midnight. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry allowed per household.
- The prize is tickets for the Channel 4 Premiere of The Tiger Who Came to Tea for a family of 4 (e-tickets).
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria: drawn at random from entries satisfying point 4 above by an independent adjudicator and notified by email address no later than the 3rd December 2019. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner between 3rd December 2019 and 7th December 2019. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Children’s Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- HarperCollins acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or association with Twitter, and agrees that Twitter cannot be held liable for anything related to the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Win Tickets to the Channel 4 Premiere of The Tiger Who Came to Tea! T&Cs
Our Planet Activity Sheets
Our Planet is the official children’s companion to the Netflix documentary series, written by Matt Whyman, illustrated by Richard Jones and with a special foreword by David Attenborough. Download this beautifully designed pack of activity sheets suitable for children aged 6+. It includes: a wordsearch, a wildlife quiz, a BOSH!… Read More
Win Tickets to See The Grinch LIVE and a Bundle of Christmas Goodies!
This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition. You must be 18 or over to enter this competition. Read More
Free, festive fun for all the family!
Occupying the family for days at a time over Christmas is always a challenge, but we’ve got a present to make you AND your little elves smile! Browse our selection of downloadable activity sheets below – there’s something to suit every taste, from colouring and drawing… Read More