More About Paddington
To celebrate Paddington Bear’s 60th birthday in 2018 this hilarious classic novel from master storyteller Michael Bond has been given a fresh new look. Paddington is now a major movie star!
As Paddington says himself, “Things happen to me – I’m that sort of bear.” And, with his attempts at home decorating, detective work and photography, the Brown family soon find that Paddington causes his own particular brand of chaos.
For nearly sixty years, Paddington Bear has touched the hearts of adults and children worldwide with his earnest good intentions and humorous misadventures.
- Praise for the Paddington series:
- ‘I’ve always had great respect for Paddington… He is a British institution.’ Stephen Fry
- ‘Paddington has joined Pooh as one of the great bears of English children’s literature.’ The Teacher
- ‘Michael Bond’s accident-prone bear…has become one of the most enduring of children’s characters.’ The Bookseller
- Praise for Paddington’s Finest Hour:
- “…a delight throughout…” Financial Times
- Praise for Love From Paddington:
- “…a jolly ride through the best of the Paddington tales” The Times
- “…a delightful collection…” Sunday Express