Paddington’s Finest Hour
Paddington – the beloved classic bear from Darkest Peru, now a major movie star – is back in this fantastically funny, brand new illustrated novel from master storyteller Michael Bond!
Hurrying forward, he held out a welcoming hand. “Sir Percival Rushmoor,” he said. “I’m invigilating.”“I’m sorry to hear that, Sir Percival,” said Paddington. “I hope you feel better very soon.”
Paddington always finds himself in unusual situations so it is no surprise when he has a run-in with the police, appears in a TV cookery show, and gives one of his hard stares to a hypnotist!
- Praise for Paddington’s Finest Hour:
- “…a delight throughout…” Financial Times
- Praise for Love From Paddington:
- “…a jolly ride through the best of the Paddington tales” The Times
- “…a delightful collection…” Sunday Express
- Praise for the Paddington series:
- ‘I’ve always had great respect for Paddington…He is a British institution.’ Stephen Fry
- ‘Paddington has joined Pooh as one of the great bears of English children’s literature.’ The Teacher
- ‘Michael Bond’s accident-prone bear…has become one of the most enduring of children’s characters.’ The Bookseller