Paddington’s Guide to London
A bear’s eye view of London as told by the classic, best-loved character from Darkest Peru.
Paddington unveils his adopted home as only Paddington can. From the station itself (the start of it all) and on through all the major London destinations (with some surprising detours en route) this is a guide certain to entertain and enlighten the whole family.
With plenty of anecdotes and stops for refreshments along the way, Paddington’s London will guide visitors and London dwellers alike, young and old, families, couples, friends and solitary explorers to a London that is rich, exciting, fascinating and fun.
- “If your holiday plans include a trip to the capital, a guidebook is a must-have and Paddington’s Guide to London does the job perfectly… As well as packing in all the landmarks, he even manages to track down the marmalade in Fortnum & Mason.” Sunday Express
- Praise for Paddington Bear:
- ‘I’ve always had great respect for Paddington… He is a British institution.’ Stephen Fry
- ‘Paddington has joined Pooh as one of the great bears of English children’s literature.’ The Teacher
- ‘Michael Bond’s accident-prone bear…has become one of the most enduring of children’s characters.’ The Bookseller